A beautifully presented, totally refurbished Grade II Listed four bedroom property reputed to date from the 17th century and having the benefit of two converted outbuildings providing versatile separate accommodation. The award winning refurbishment comprises briefly: Main property: Reception hall, boot room, cloaks/WC, sitting room, separate dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom one with en-suite, bedroom two with en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Converted outbuilding providing family room and shower room. Further conversion providing studio/playroom and shower room. Double garage and oil fired central heating.
- Property Age
- Not Specified
- Tenancy Fees
£90.00 inc vat for first reference, £45.00inc vat for any subsequent references.
£300.00 set up charge inc vat per property.
- Reception Hall
- Boot Room and Cloakroom
- Sitting Room and Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Bedroom two with En-Suite
- Two further Bedrooms and Main Bathroom
- Separate accommodation offering Family/Media Room, Shower Room
- Studio/Play Room and further Shower Room, Double Garage and formal Garden